Esprow is a company dedicated to guaranteeing the stability and reliability of financial markets. Our commitment – delivering cutting-edge technology to automate testing and compliance of financial systems – is at the core of everything we do. Voted one of the fastest growing start-ups in Asia, we provide our clients with the tools they need to deliver missions critical financial applications quickly and reliably, while aligning our technology road-map to their most pressing needs.
At Esprow, you will have the opportunity to expand your skill set and be part of an organization that is focused on entering new regional markets, launching innovative solutions and challenging the status-quo. Our evergrowing list of clients includes tier-1 banks, stock exchanges and brokers, providing our employees the opportunity to gain meaningful on-the-field experience, interact with global market players, push to create innovative solutions and have a direct impact on our company’s direction.
Esprow is a place where independent thinkers can channel their energy and entrepreneurship toward achieving their careers goals. Providing first-class services and solutions to our clients is integral to our culture, while a culture where everyone can speak their mind openly comes directly from our management. We don’t need a rigid corporate structure. We know our roles and responsibilities and collaborate with one another to achieve common objectives.
To our employees Esprow is more than a place where to fulfil their career goals. It’s a platform to grow as industry professionals and as individuals. Where-to-go-next is our constant focus.
We’re looking for dynamic, multi-talented people who have a desire to thrive in a forward-thinking culture and a business with global reach. Are you ready for the challenge?
Learn more about our business and opportunities at esprow.com/careers.
Front-End Developer responsible for the implementation of UI/UX components for Esprow’s suite of clientserver financial applications. The ideal candidate should have 2 to 5 years’ experience in full software development life cycle (SDLC) using front-end programming technologies. The role is suitable to someone who is used to working in small teams where their individual contribution makes a big difference.
The ideal person must be passionate about technology, energetic and dynamic, able to take ownership of an operational area or project and follow through from inception to delivery. The job requires good communication skills, the ability to work independently, and to deliver on-time and on-quality work.
- Defines objectives for the company’s website and web applications by analysing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- With an advanced knowledge of web UX/UI, adhere to and extrapolate complex design systems and apply to coded pages, screens, and states.
- Develop and test across multiple browsers and platforms
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related course.
- An outstanding communicator, with strong English speaking and written abilities.
At least 4 years relevant working experiences using front-end development technologies, in particular:
- Extensive UI experience
- UI/UX design experience.
- Experience with responsive design.
- Experience in integrating with a Java backend.
- Experience with modern server push technologies, like Web Sockets.
- Personal projects (e.g. on GitHub, etc.)
- Opinionated and with a genuine passion for technology.
- Strong planning, organizational, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to work independently, proactively and under pressure against multiple deadlines
Benefits You Will Enjoy
- 13th month guaranteed bonus.
- Professional environment with high-profile clients and international staff.
- Travel in Asia Pacific and Europe when required.
- Five-days working week with limited flexi-time.
- Personal HMO + 1 dependant, including dental plan.
- Reasonable sick leave policy.
- Fast-Paced working environment.
- Modern and hip office in the centre of Makati (A-Space).
- Job satisfaction is a key focus of the company culture.
- Excellent career path in a fast growing technology company within global financial markets.
Please reply with your latest CV along with your current and expected compensation package to [email protected]