Java Multi-Threading Developer
Esprow is a highly innovative and fast growing company with some of the world’s highest profile companies as our clients. We have been selected as one of the 100 fastest growing SME in Asia. Working with us you will be exposed to innovative and cutting edge technologies and be heavily involved throughout the application development. Our Esprow Enterprise Testing Platform (ETP) is unique in the market of automated certification, testing and simulation of financial trading solutions. With offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo and London (UK), we deliver our technology to clients across the Asia Pacific region and the EU. You will have the opportunity to travel and be exposed to the most challenging and high profile working environments.
Senior Software engineer responsible for the design, development, unit testing and integration of high-quality code, based on marketing requirements communicated through documents and staff discussions. This person must be able to take ownership of a functional area, project or piece of a project and follow through from detailed design to end-to-end deliverables. The job requires good communication skills, the ability to work in a small team environment and to deliver on-time and on-quality work.
- Collaborate with the Development Manager in drafting the technical specifications for our platform.
- Take a proactive role in the design and development of the product based on the specifications.
- Apply software changes in line with our change control procedure as the product evolves.
- Assist in the analysis of problems and new requirements.
- Assisting in architectural decisions where requested.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Solid knowledge of core Java (v1.5 and v1.6).
- Experience and confidence with Java multi-threaded programming, issues and patterns.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Design Patterns (Singleton, Factory, Strategy, etc.)
- Possess strong analytical skills and be a fast learner.
- Possess effective written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Experience with real-time messaging and communication protocols.
- Experience in Eclipse RCP, EMF, SWT, JFace, Plug-Ins, Views & Editors.
- Opinionated and with a genuine passion for technology.
- Someone who can bring external knowledge to the team and seeks to continually improve themselves.
- Strong planning, organizational, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to work independently, proactively and under pressure against multiple deadlines.
Benefits You Will Enjoy:
- Performance based yearly bonus
- Travel throughout Asia Pacific and Europe when required
- Flexible working hours including Work-From-Home when appropriate
- Five-day working week
- On-the-job training
- Relaxed working environment
- Job satisfaction is a key focus of the company culture
- Excellent career path in a fast growing technology company within global markets
Degree of Autonomy & Level of Authority
Working under the supervision of the Chief Architect and able to undertake the necessary work very much independently once it’s scoped out. We have a flat hierarchy where everyone gets involved with different aspects of the technology and is free to voice their opinion.
If you are interested, please reply with your latest CV along with your current and expected compensation package to [email protected]