Gain access to high-performance and fully multi-threaded test commands.
Put your FIX test scripts on steroids with advanced test commands designed to stress-test, measure latency and collect session statistics.
[ETP FIX Performance Package is an add-on module to ETP Studio for FIX]
At a time when predictable performance is a requirement for all mission-critical financial systems, Esprow ETP Performance Commands provide
a comprehensive toolset to execute stress testing and latency measurement of any FIX-based system. They are optimized to fully exploit
multi-core architectures to achieve unprecedented message rates up to 20,000 messages/seconds and collect real-time session statistics.
ETP FIX Performance Package is an ever-growing package of testing commands that reflect the feedback and requirements of our existing users. Join our community of like-minded FIX experts and help us drive the technical roadmap of this unique and exciting testing toolset.
Here below is an overview of the functionality available and being currently delivered:
- Pre-load production FIX log files and replay them at variable speeds up to 20K messages/second
- Perform real-time tag/value substitutions during replay
- Apply message templates in real-time during replay
- Replay at constant rates or at the original message rate
- Configure powerful regular expressions to extract FIX strings and timestamps from log files
- Collect session statistics in real-time
- Collect statistics from multiple concurrent FIX sessions
- Generate reports from the statistical data collected
- Build your own data reports with ETP Studio Java SDK
For more information on ETP FIX Performance Package please contact Esprow Sales.